Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Team—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
In this class you will learn:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Identify your team’s role on the Agile Release Train
- Collaborate with all other teams on the train by learning their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members;
- Quality Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.